This sofa is a type of tuxedo sofa, for it has clean lines, firm seat cushions and squared-off arms the same height as the back. This example is upholstered in beige, fire-resistant made in USA Culp fabric that also resists dirt and water.
The frame is solid, imported Russian and Brazilian wood, though its legs are metal. One of its arms is made of solid, American ash. The cushions are loose.
There are two big ones and two small ones and all are stuffed with goose feathers. This sofa is 33.9 inches high, 115 inches wide and 42.5 inches deep.
- Back cushions, seat cushions, loose cushions covers are removable. Sofa body frame fabric coverings are fixed.
- Made in USA Culp fabric, fire, dirt, and water-resistant.
- Solid wood frame, metal legs.
- 2 big and 2 loose cushions filled with goose feathers, can be washed in the washing machine.
- Seat cushions are filled with 36 density foam.
- Materials of the sofa comply with the CARB Phase II and California Air Resources Board Phase 2 regulations, which reduces the emission of formaldehyde from composite woods.
Weights & Dimensions
Overall: 33.9"H x 115"W x 42.5"D
Product weight: 172.2lbs